Install the Jitterbug into your yard or directly into a job site. Reduce your dumping costs by managing your waste and soils conveniently on site at a processing rate of 0-500 GPM. The treated water is clean enough to just be disposed of into the sewer. Save time and money in controlling solids disposal for more efficient work flow.
○ The Jitterbug can clean water up to 97% by weight.
○ The resulting water can be safely dumped into a sewer or reused.
○ Drive-over dump zone at ground level for a simplified dumping process.
○ Patented 4×4 MDS system significantly reduces solid content.
○ MDS has a total of 19,600 in² screen area
○ Centrifuge removes finer particles up to 6 microns.
○ Entire work area on ground level for easy access and safety.
○ Reduce sand content down to < 0.1%.
○ Passes paint filter liquids test (EPA 9095B).
○ Variable speed processing rate up to 500 GPM.
○ Reuse treated water in backfill.
|Length||40 ft||12.2 m|
|Width||8 ft||2.4 m|
|Height||12 ft||3.7 m|
|Weight||30,200 lbs||13,700 kgs|
|Tank capacity (Standard)||8,000 gal||30,280 L|
|Tank capacity (High Cube)||20,000 gal||75,706 L|
|Processing Rate||0-500 GPM|